About Volunteer Onslow
Volunteer Onslow is THE place for volunteerism in Onslow County. We work with a variety of agencies across the county to discover their needs, and we fill those needs with willing volunteers from the community. Sign up, GET CONNECTED, and start volunteering TODAY!
United Way is committed to recruiting one million volunteer readers, tutors and mentors. It takes 12 years to create a student who graduates or who drops out, but during that time:
VOLUNTEER READERS can help ensure children can read well by 4th grade, when they will start using their reading skills to learn;
VOLUNTEER TUTORS can help prepare students for a successful transition into middle and high school and be ready for new challenges; and
VOLUNTEER MENTORS can help prepare high school students for college or work.
United Way is seeking one million people just like you to join us to help children success in school. Anyone with a passion and commitment can help a young person achieve greater academic success.
Thank you joining United Way of Onslow County in doing their part for our community. Change won't happen without you.
- Percival B: became a fan of "Onslow Memorial Hospital Auxiliary" - Jul 25, 2014
- Percival B: became a fan of "Onslow County Partnership for Children" - Jul 25, 2014
- Percival B: became a fan of "Navy Marine Corps Relief Society Camp Lejeune" - Jul 25, 2014
- Percival B: became a fan of "Marine Corps League Dept. of North Carolina" - Jul 25, 2014
- Percival B: became a fan of "City of Jacksonville" - Jul 25, 2014
- Percival B: became a fan of "Council for the Arts" - Jul 25, 2014
- Percival B: joined the site - Jul 25, 2014
- Brian P: replied to the Need "Thrift Store Movers" - Jul 24, 2014
- Brian P: joined the site - Jul 24, 2014
- Roxana R: replied to the Need "National Night Out Volunteers" - Jul 22, 2014
- Onslow County Parks & Recreation: posted a new need "Splash of Color 5K Run & Family Fun Day" - Jul 25, 2014
- United Way: posted a new need "2/8 Marines Group Volunteering " - Jul 21, 2014
- Autism Society of North Carolina Onslow County Chapter: posted a new event "Zombie Walk for Autism" - Jul 17, 2014
- Onslow County Parks & Recreation: posted a new event "Onslow County: Youth Basketball Clinic" - Jul 7, 2014