About Volunteer Onslow
Volunteer Onslow is THE place for volunteerism in Onslow County. We work with a variety of agencies across the county to discover their needs, and we fill those needs with willing volunteers from the community. Sign up, GET CONNECTED, and start volunteering TODAY!
United Way is committed to recruiting one million volunteer readers, tutors and mentors. It takes 12 years to create a student who graduates or who drops out, but during that time:
VOLUNTEER READERS can help ensure children can read well by 4th grade, when they will start using their reading skills to learn;
VOLUNTEER TUTORS can help prepare students for a successful transition into middle and high school and be ready for new challenges; and
VOLUNTEER MENTORS can help prepare high school students for college or work.
United Way is seeking one million people just like you to join us to help children success in school. Anyone with a passion and commitment can help a young person achieve greater academic success.
Thank you joining United Way of Onslow County in doing their part for our community. Change won't happen without you.
Volunteer Onslow Seeks Golden Rule Nominations!
Do you know an exceptional volunteer that deserves to be recognized? Nomination forms are now available in the following categories: Adult, Youth, Group/Family, Education. To receive a nonmination form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Davion A: joined the site - Sep 2, 2015
- Michael M: joined the site - Sep 2, 2015
- Dwight B: joined the site - Sep 2, 2015
- Austin C: joined the site - Sep 1, 2015
- Briceida O: replied to the Need "Zombie Walk for Autism Volunteers" - Aug 31, 2015
- Briceida O: replied to the Need "Race Day Volunteers " - Aug 31, 2015
- Briceida O: joined the site - Aug 31, 2015
- Kelly M: replied to the Need "Wildlife Rehabilitation Volunteer and/or Transport Volunteer" - Aug 30, 2015
- Kelly M: replied to the Need "Office Clerk" - Aug 30, 2015
- Kelly M: replied to the Need "Education Raptors - refreshing their residences" - Aug 30, 2015
- Guardian ad Litem: posted an event "GAL Training Class" - Aug 28, 2015
- NABVETS ENC-VUCS Chapter #0069: posted a need "Resource Intern" - Aug 28, 2015
- NABVETS ENC-VUCS Chapter #0069: posted a need "Administrative Intern" - Aug 28, 2015
- BOLD of Jacksonville: posted an event "2015 Riverwalk Palooza" - Aug 27, 2015